1. My favorite Batman artist: Kelley Jones
2. My favorite Russian writer: Gogol
Click here to go to R. Sikoryak's Masterpiece Comics, featuring an adaptation of Crime and Punishment starring the caped crusader.
3. My favorite HOF-snubbed baseball player: Dale Murphy, Atlanta Braves
4. My favorite burger in Atlanta: (tie) the Double Bypass Burger (two fried eggs, four slices of American cheese, five slices of bacon, with two grilled cheese sandwiches replacing the bun) at Vortex Bar and Grill and the Ghetto Burger (two-patty, bacon-chili-cheeseburger) at Ann's Snack Bar
Click here to listen to Atlanta's 1983 Top Ten Country Music hit "Atlanta Burned Again Last Night" which features a one night stand between a woman in her thirties and a seventeen-year-old boy.
5. My favorite Penny Nichols book: Penny Nichols and the Black Imp
6. My favorite debut collection of stories in 2008: Kyle Minor's In the Devil's Territory
7. My favorite Sufjan Stevens song: "The Lord God Bird"
Click here to buy the hardcover Devil Dinosaur Omnibus, featuring a giant red dinosaur and his best friend, the ape-like Moon Boy. My god, it's impossible to resist.